Chapter One Eco by Pruksa Real Estate
Chapter One Eco แชปเตอร์วัน อีโค รัชดา is the latest project introduce by one of Thailand’s Leading property developer– Pruksa Real Estate. This freehold development is set in Ratchada, Bangkok, and offers a concept emphasizes the architectural SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN with a blend of Eco friendly qualities within the development. Located close to Ratchada– Huaikwang MRT, Chapter One Eco will be one of the best choice for Capital Appreciation Investment in Bangkok.
- BIKE CLUB & BIKE PARK: If you love bikes with a bike equipped with a bike for you.
- HOME THEATRE: complete entertainment to please every moviegoer.
- CO-WORKING SPACE: space for inspiration.
- LIBRARY: The library for new knowledge and inspiration that never ends.
- SWIMMING POOL & POOL TERRACE: A large swimming pool and Jacuzzi. Open space with views.
- STREET BASKETBALL
- FARM & BBQ: The area for growing fruit, vegetables and party grill. For a party with friends
- PARKING BUILDING: A separate parking areas.
- SHUTTLE BUS: Shuttle to Huay Kwang MRT.
- 24 HOUR SECURITY: Security modern CCTV 24 hours.
|Project Name:||Chapter One Eco|
|Developer:||Pruksa Real Estate|
|Description:||Residential towers with condominium facilities, hhuttle bus to MRT & 24-hour security.|
|Address:||488/3 Pracha Uthit Rd, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand|
|Site Area:||Approximately 20,845.7sqm or 224,383sqft|
Approximately 700 residential units range from studio to 1 bedroom.
|Unit Mix:||1,094 studio and 813 1-bedroom units|
REGISTER FOR FREE FINANCIAL CALCULATION CONSULTATION SERVICE
Chapter One Eco is located within close distance to Bangkok city’s newest and most sought-after central business districts (CBDs) at Ratchadapisek – Rama IX. With its abundance of grade A workplaces and lifestyle shopping malls, it is no surprise that the Stock market of Thailand (SET), along with significant companies such as AIA and UniLever has most recently moved to this high-growth potential CBD area.
Chapter One Eco Showflat Location
If you are looking for showflat location, floor plan, brochure and price,
Get in touch with Us (65) 84447787 for arrangement.
The closest public transport in proximity to Chapter One Eco Ratchada-Huai Khwang is MRT Huai Khwang situated within 1.66 km, approximately 20 minutes stroll. With mega developments like what would be ASEAN’ s highest property The Super Tower, Grand Rama IX Development, Singha Complex and the Makkasan Project, this will be THE place to live, work & play.
Get ready to be spoilt as you are surrounded by a wide selection of transportation modes, everyday amenities, way of living shopping malls, F&B establishments, top international schools and embassies.
Why Chapter One Eco?
- Rare mega Freehold Condo in the area with mega facilities
- Fully furnished units starting from S$108,000, with low downpayment from est. S$20k + deferred payment of remaining 80% at completion in 2019
- Located in Bangkok New CBD – Close to many Grade A Offices and upscale department stores
- In close proximity to Huai Khwang MRT, amenities, malls, international Schools
- Developed by listed and multi-award winning developer – Pruksa Real Estate
- Development on a huge scale with the most facilities in the area
- Real focus on going green, with energy savings and eco design integrated into the development
- Stylish Scandinavian design and theme
- Potential for steady capital gain in the mid-long term
- Low and affordable quantum – Best choice for investment!
Nearby Amenities @ CHAPTER ONE ECO
- School – The Regent’s School, Bangkok (Around 0.4 km.)
- School – Bangkok Bilingual School (Around 0.5 km.)
- School – Pracharat Bamphen School (Around 0.5 km.)
- Golf – Sport Club Golf Course (Around 0.6 km.)
- Golf – Promsiri Golf Driving Range (Around 0.6 km.)
- Bank – Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Ltd. Thiam Ruam Mit Br. (Around 0.8 km.)
- Shopping Mall – Big C Extra Ratchadapisek (Around 1 km.)
- Superstore – HomePro Ratchadapisek (Around 1 km.)
- Bank – Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Ltd. Thai Life Insurance Bldg. (Ratchadaphisek Rd.) (Around 1.1 km.)
- College – Bangkok Polytechnic College Hueykwang (Around 1.2 km.)
- Bank – Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Ltd.Esplanade Ratchada. (Around 1.2 km.)
- School – Samsen Nok School (Around 1.3 km.)
- Shopping Mall – Esplanade Ratchada (Around 1.3 km.)
- Supermarket – Tops market Esplanade (Around 1.3 km.)
- Golf – Pro-Am Driving Range (Around 1.3 km.)
Pruksa Real Estate Public Company Limited was founded on April 20, 1993 with the initial registered capital of Bt50.0m. It concentrates on developing projects for townhouses, single-detached houses and condominiums in Bangkok, vicinity areas and some provinces. The expansion includes overseas investment such India. On April 27, 2005 the Company converted itself into a public company. Later on December 6, 2005 it started trading on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) under the ticker “PS”.
The Company has continuous growth and numerous brands development to serve the needs of diverse segments as below:
Single Detached house
|Patio||The Palm||The Reserve|
|Pruksa Ville||The Plant||Urbano|
|Baan Pruksa||Natura||Chapter One|
|Silvana (India project)||The Tree|
The Company is the 1st developer in Thailand who implemented the construction technology for residential and construction management. The Company is able to control the construction as plan and efficient management of cost control. Over 22 years, the Company has continuously improved technology and construction innovation to deliver the quality product and service excellence to the customer.
488/3 Pracha Uthit Rd Huai Khwang Bangkok Thailand