Commonwealth Towers located at Commonwealth Avenue, District 3, Queenstown Singapore. It is set to be a residential development which will offer residents a shocking stunning perspective of the delightful city. Residents staying in these two glorious towers, with 42 storey high will fetche remarkable skyline views.
A short distance from Queenstown MRT station, venturing out to distant parts of the city from one’s home here might be exceptionally convenient. Prime city areas, for example, the Central Business District, Marina Bay Financial Centre and the famous Orchard Road shopping areas are just 10-minute head out. For residents who drive, great connectivity to all city areas is guaranteed, given the closeness to major roadways including Tanglin Road, Alexander Road and AYE.
Various top educational establishments exist in the region of Commonwealth Towers. Gan Eng Seng Primary and Secondary School, Queenstown Primary School, CHIJ St. Theresa Covent and Crescent Girls’ School are altogether close by.
Residents can likewise go for a walk down to shopping centers, for example, IKEA Alexandra, Alexandra Central, Queensway Shopping Centre and Anchorpoint Shopping Centre. They will discover a lot of retail, f&b and entertainment alternatives. Significant places including VivoCity, Sentosa and Mount Faber Stop are likewise not far away.
The splendid area of Commonwealth Towers might be a major convenience for residents living here – everything is at close reach! It’s no surprise this project will spark interest of numerous city tenants.
Living in Commonwealth Towers
The developer of Commonwealth Towers have embraced a mentality of outrageous tender loving care in arranging the insides of this property; solace and luxury are their top priority.
- The rooms have been designed to enhance spacious, good lighting and access to great skyline views.
- Fittings and appliances are all designer brands, excellent quality and embellishments have been elegantly picked.
- 1:1 parking space and round-the-clock security is provided to all resident units.
- There are various amenities from Olympic-sized swimming pool, with a sun deck and private dining area. An indoor gym center and spa pavilion to an outdoor wellness station, tennis court and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
- There are likewise be a clubhouse, a few multipurpose rooms, BBQ areas and a number of sky terraces to guarantee residents will have their recreational requests met with too.
Commonwealth Towers Location
Commonwealth Towers condominium is in Singapore’s upscale District 3. Residents will have all conceivable enhancements and solaces within reach.
Commonwealth Towers Showflat is not situated on site due to construction reason. It is located at Jalan Penjara, along Margaret Drive. For easy reference, make a left turn into Jalan Penjara once you had drove pass Queenstown Public Library. Car park are available at the showflat. If you are taking public transportation, alight at Queenstown MRT Station and walk along Commonwealth Avenue towards west direction. Make a right turn once you had reach Margaret Drive.
|Project Name:||Commonwealth Towers|
|Developer:||Intrepid Investments, Verwood Holdings and Hong Realty (Private) Limited|
|Site Area:||130,101 sqft / 12,086.8 sqm|
|Address:||230 & 232 Commonwealth Avenue(Next to Queenstown MRT Station)|
|Total Units:||845 Residential Units / 2 blocks / 43 storey|
| Star Buy Price:
(limited period only)
|1 bedroom from $838000 onwards
2 bedroom from $1,258,000 onwards
call 61004457 for other starbuy units avail
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS NEW LAUNCH?
CONTACT US NOW TO ENJOY DIRECT DEVELOPER starbuy PRICES
NO AGENT COMMISSION PAYABLE!
If the abovementioned facts are not convincing enough, here are some more reasons which affirm that living at Commonwealth Towers Singapore would be a great experience for anyone.
The housing complex provides a great environment for families to live, full of greenery, interactive spaces and recreational hubs as it is.
Its brilliant location ensures that owning real estate here would be a good investment – the value is likely to appreciate in the near future.
Living in this chic, fashionable housing society shall surely bring much pleasure to all owners.
It thus stands established that Commonwealth Towers is going to be prime residential real estate, given how absolutely lovely it is. Being in a similar league as its closest neighbours at Redhill precinct, such as Ascentia Sky, Echelon and Alex Residences, Commonwealth Towers is set to be the next big thing in the area.
- Anchorpoint IKEA Alexandra Central (Upcoming)
- Global Indian International School (Queenstown Campus)
- ISS International School
- Tanglin Trust School
- Gan Eng Seng Primary School
- Gan Eng Seng School
- Crescent Girl’s School
- Queentown Secondary School
- Henderson Secondary School
- Bukit Merah Secondary
Wet market and food centres
- The Mei Chin Road Market
- ABC Brickworks Food Centre
- Alexandra Village Food Centre Tanglin Halt Food Centre
- Tanglin Halt Road Block 48A Market and Food Centre
- Redhill Lane Block 85 Food Centre
- Bukit Merah Central Block 163 Food Centre
- Bukit Merah View Block 115 Market And Food
Centre Major expressways: AYE and PIE
Wealthall Development Pte Ltd
232 Commonwealth Avenue Singapore